Chicken Nuggets with GF Bread Crumbs & Fresh Yogurt Herb Dip
Chicken nuggets are comfort food for many. And now here's a way to make it gluten-free! This easy recipe features our Gluten-Free Flour Blend and Bread Crumbs. So simple even the kiddos can do it.
If you'd like to watch video tutorial of this recipe, you can find it HERE.
- 12 oz. boneless chicken breast or thigh
- ¾ cup Flour Chylde Gluten-Free Flour Blend or brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A few turns of the pepper mill (about ⅛ teaspoon)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Flour Chylde Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
One baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Set up three shallow dishes with follows:
a) gluten-free flour of choice mixed with sea salt and pepper
c) bread crumbs
- Take a piece of cut chicken and coat it with (a), then drench in (b), shaking off excess, then coat with (c).
- Place each piece onto prepared baking sheet about ½ inch apart. Transfer to the oven.
- After 10 minutes, turn the pieces over, and continue to bake for 8 - 10 more minutes. Remove when done.
Serve with mayonnaise or Fresh Herbs Yogurt Dip Recipe below.
Fresh Herbs Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt (please do not use low fat. It’s tasteless. )
- ⅓ cup chopped herbs (dill, parsley, chives, scallion, mint, or whatever you fancy)
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.